We need to continue to remind ourselves that the battle is the Lord’s and that we are serving the LORD of hosts: host of heaven and host of hell. He is the Lord strong and mighty the Lord mighty in battle. He is the King of kings, the Lord of lords. He is absolutely awesome, the God of Israel that knows no defeat. That is the God we serve. We cannot fight better than him so we must allow him step into our battles.
As Christians, we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemy; we must not shy away from the fact that there is serious warfare raging over us. The very moment you were born, you were born into a very serious warfare described as the ‘conflict of the ages’. It predates you and even your grandparents. You were born into it. It is a conflict between good and evil. The conflict is between light and darkness. Those who fight on the side of the living God have their victories guaranteed; they cannot lose because God is omnipotent.
The moment you give your life to Christ and align with him, the resources of heaven are made available to you; his word begins to protect and guide you in all your dealings. In this battle, we grow through faith. Faith is the greatest connection to the move of God. If you connect through faith, he will fight for you and give you victories. Wherever the battle is fought this year, by the grace of the almighty God, you will come out victorious.
There is an anointing that makes battles cheap. There is an anointing that makes us more than conquerors; that anointing flows through our connection with Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God who himself is described as the Lord of hosts, the Lord strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle, the king of glory, the commander of the armies of heaven. He is our Lord and our Saviour. In heaven, he won the battle. On the cross, he won the battle. In the grave, he won the battle. He is our king and all he does is to command victories. He has sealed us with his spirit and made us more than conquerors in him. So, wherever the battle is fought, victory is guaranteed as we remain connected.
Prophetic Declarations –
- No power will mess up our testimony. No agent of darkness will mesmerize us. Any power that rises against the purpose of God for our lives shall fall for our sakes.
- The Lord makes our heads twenty million times stronger than the head of our enemies. They shall be ashes under our feet that have ever lifted a finger against us.
- Those who go to divine against us shall not return alive. No enchantment of hell shall prosper in our lives. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper and any tongue that rises in judgment against us, we condemn (Isa. 54:17).
- Wherever the battle rises, God gives us victories after victories. The God of Israel knows no defeat. Celebrate him.
- Thank him for the invisible battles he has fought and won for you.
- Thank him because he that keeps watch over you neither slumber nor sleep; that you sleep and wake up every day is an indication that your adversaries are not unconquerable, they are not undefeatable.
TO BE CONTINUED.