The fact that you sleep and wake is a confirmation that the devil is not omnipotent, if he were, no preacher of the gospel would sleep and wake up the next morning! We need to get this and put it in proper perspective. The Lord strong and mighty gives his angels charge over us; the ever abiding presence of God guarantees our victory. The Bible says,
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous run into it, and are safe”.Proverbs 18:10
He protects us to the utmost.
It takes the fire of the Holy Spirit to break into the enemy’s territory and rout the enemy just as our Lord Jesus Christ broke into the enemy territory, took captivity captive, dismantled and destroyed their works, conquered the devil, made a show of his principalities, powers openly and gave us the victory. We are not fighting for victory, in the realm of the spirit, we are enforcers of victory! But we must learn how to sit together in heavenly places in Christ.
The blessings we have in Christ are immeasurable and they must start from here on earth. He kept us here after we gave our lives to Christ to be enforcers of righteousness, to bear fruit, to be extensions of his kingdom here on earth and to be the light of the world.
- I will not fail God in my generation. I will be a good ambassador of Christ wherever I operate.
- Henceforth, wherever the battle is fought, I am more than a conqueror in the mighty name of Jesus. I will not lose in any battle. The Lord shall fight for me and I shall hold my peace.
- The God of Israel knows no defeat. He is my Father and the all-conquering king. He has given me his anointing, the conqueror’s anointing, is flowing through his Son Jesus Christ to me because I am a believer. I am connected to Christ, I believe in him.
- I believe that he died and rose from the dead and that he is seated at the right hand of God. I declare my life is hid with Christ in God. I belong to him forever. As he is, so am I. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
- I am light. Anywhere I operate, darkness disappears. The Lord has made my head stronger than the head of my enemies put together.
- Those that rise against me must fall for my sake. The glory of God shall continually be a tabernacle over me. The blood of Jesus shall continue to speak victories after victories in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- This is my year of overflow of joy; the joy of the Lord shall overflow in every area of my life. Songs of victory shall never depart from my mouth in the name of Jesus Christ.
TO BE CONTINUED.