DOMINION OVER DARKNESS (PART IX) HOW TO STAY RAPTURE READY
4b.The cross is the symbol of dominion over sin, dominion over self, dominion over satan and all is works, and all his demons and all his kingdom of darkness. The cross is the symbol of dominion over sickness, dominion over disease, over death and destruction. The cross is the symbol of dominion over poverty, dominion over scarcity and over lack. The cross is the symbol of dominion over darkness. The Church must return to the cross.
- Lord, please search through me and know my heart, if there be anything in me that makes you sad, please have mercy and lead me in the way everlasting. Any secret sin that I am tolerating, Lord, please expose it; show me, I am ready to repent. Grant me the grace to drop anything that is capable of shutting the gate of heaven against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Mighty God, please help me. You know my struggles, you know the things that I ought to be doing that I am not doing, I depend on you to start doing them. Help me, Lord, never to lower your standard in holiness, in righteousness and in wisdom. Help me to place value on my relationship with you. Grant me the grace to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose will be fulfilled in my life.
- Lord, I depend on you, please, cleanse me where I need cleansing. I go to the cross of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ right now and I drop all my sins at the feet of the cross and I receive cleansing right now through the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, I receive sanctification, I receive justification, I receive the fullness of the power of redemption. Lord, blot out every evil record against my name. Lord, blot out every secret sin; remove every trace of compromise, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, anything that has given the enemy access to my life, I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against it. For my weakness, I receive strength, for every pride, Lord, I receive humility, for every transgression, Lord, I receive your righteousness, for every iniquity, I receive your purity and I receive your grace to walk and live in dominion over sin, over self, over satan and all his works, and all his demons and all his principalities and all his powers and all his rulers of darkness of this world. I receive grace to walk in dominion over sickness, over disease and over death. I receive grace to walk in dominion over poverty, over scarcity and over lack in the name of Jesus.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against anything the enemy can use against your purpose in my life. Lord, I receive grace to break away from sinful association and sinful habits. I decree as far as the east is removed from the west, so far the blood of Jesus separates me from anything that binds, anything that hinders, anything that fetters, anything that weighs down, anything that does not want me to be all that God wants me to be. Anything that wants to short circuit the glory of God from shining through me, I break away from you today in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus Christ and I proclaim that through the finished work of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, God’s Son, I am sanctified, I am cleansed, I am justified, I am purified and through that finished work, I shall make the rapture. I shall not be left behind; my heavenly mansion shall never be empty, in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus. I put my hand in your hand and I secure my destiny in you and in your alone, in Jesus name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED.