- Lord, I worship you; I thank you for your love and wonderful provisions you have made for me. Thank you for your word because your word is truth. Thank you for your will and plans for me, plans of good and not of evil to give me an expected end. I celebrate you, I celebrate your love, I celebrate your kindness, I celebrate your goodness, I celebrate your faithfulness. Thank you blessed Lord for your generous provisions for my well-being here and hereafter, may your name be magnified, in Jesus name.
- Lord, please look into my life, look into the garden of my heart, I am not hiding anything, I lay it bare before you, please search my heart, is there anything in my heart that is perverted? Is there anything that can attract the snake? Eternal Rock of Ages, x-ray my heart and remove it, anything that can give the enemy access to the garden of my heart, Lord, in your mercy, roll it away. In your mercy, Lord, uproot every evil seed that gives the enemy a foothold in the garden of my heart, Lord remove it today in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Have mercy on me, Lord, in any way that I have perverted your word, in any way that I have misplaced value on my relationship with you, I am sorry, in your mercy, please wipe away my transgressions, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over life, spirit, soul and body and I rededicate my life afresh unto you Jesus Christ, Eternal Son of the Most High God. I proclaim that you are my Lord, be the Lord of the garden of my heart. Lord Jesus, reign in every facet of my life.
- Jesus, I hand over my life to you, I hand over my destiny to you and I saturate my life in the blood that you shed for me on Mount Calvary. I soak my mind, my will, my emotion in your precious blood. Lord, through your blood, I receive cleansing today from anything that is distorted and anything that defiles, I receive cleansing, I receive purification, I receive your strength to walk in dominion over the spirit of perversion, I receive your grace, I receive your righteousness, I receive your holiness, I receive your wisdom. I exchange all my sins for your righteousness and purity. I exchange all my foolishness for your wisdom, I exchange all my weaknesses for your strength, I exchange my faithlessness for your faithfulness, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I stretch my hands to you, in your mercy, O God, roll away every transgression, take control and help me to be all that you want me to be. Empower me by your spirit to walk in dominion over the spirits of this age, in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED.