2019 OPERATION 18-18 (DAY 8) – CELEBRATING THE WORD OF GOD B(II)
Nine Things the Word will do for you as you celebrate it.
1. The word of God will set you free. John 8:32. Anyone who does not know how to celebrate the word cannot be free indeed. We need to let our children know this. We send them to school where professors are empty and so they confuse them and they come out knowing everything about nothing. It is only what you have that you can give. Simple problem of life that the word of God can dissolve in seconds, you see them struggling with. They are confused yet they are “experts”.
2. The word of God will save your soul. The word of God will save your soul as you apply it. 2 Timothy 3:15, 1 Peter 2:23. Only Jesus can save. Jesus is the incarnate word. You see, truth is not afraid to be misunderstood. It is strong enough to stand on its own, even when everything has fallen, the word of God stands. What makes people run away from the word is that they don’t want the world to misunderstand them. Get on the word, celebrate the word, build yourself around the word; in the fullness of time, everything that has mocked the image of the word of God in your life will bow and you will become the only one standing. If you don’t want to be misunderstood, don’t aspire to lead. There is no a little to the left or a little to the right with the word of God. The word of God is consistent and it is clear. The word of God does not beg you to vote for it. If you receive the word of God, it is for your good but you reject it, it is welcome to the wilderness.
3. The word of God purifies, sanctifies, and cleanses. John 17:17, Psa. 119:9-11. The word of God will keep you from defilement. What the devil is telling the youths today is to feel nothing about defilement. There are agents of defilement everywhere. What will make you conquer defilement is to hate it. The word of God inside of you will make you hate what God hates and love what God loves. The word of God in you will make you say No! The word of God will make you purpose in your heart, like Daniel, that you are not going to be defiled. Without the word, how can a young man navigate the world today? What you allow your mind to be filled with is what you will attract. Your mind is your thinking self. Your mind will direct your will (which is your executive director) to do. You need to program your mind with the word of God. As you do so, you are programming your mind with light, with spiritual muscle and with the wisdom of God. You will become a God-man and every other thing will bow, defilement will flee. You will carry so much truth in your inside that error will submit at your appearing; darkness will disappear.
4. The word of God will comfort you. Romans 15:4. If you look at what is happening in the world today, the only comfort is the word of God. The Holy Spirit is our comforter. The Holy Spirit will make you say No to every appearance of evil, no matter how well it is packaged. The word of God is a discerner.
5. The word of God will bring profit; it is profitable. 2 Tim. 3:16. There is profit in the word of God. When God says, there is profit in something, believe it, it is profitable. The word of God adds value. When you build on the word, you build on the solid rock.
6. The word of God heals. There is healing in the word of God. Not only is there healing in the word, there is health also according to Pro.4:20-22. There are sicknesses that can only bow to the prescription which I call “biblioquine”. How much of it have you taken today? Have you taken a dose of “biblioquine” today? If you carry enough of “biblioquine” inside of you, for the rest of your life, sickness cannot attack your body. You will be so healthy that you will become a healer. Every where Jesus went, he was healing people. Anywhere there is a true manifestation of the word of God, healing takes place supernaturally. As you celebrate the word of God, you will receive the healing anointing.
Dear Heavenly Father I worship and adore you. I thank you for the many provisions you have made in your word for my well-being here and hereafter. Grant me the grace to be addicted to your word all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen
TO BE CONTINUED…