2019 OPERATION 18-18 (DAY 27) – TURNING THE TIDE AGAINST THE ENEMY IV
- Jeremiah 30:8-10. Father, I receive your word in Jeremiah 30:8-10 and I ask you to stretch forth your hand and burst the bond of the enemy. Burst the bond and break the yoke of the enemy in every area of my life in the name of Jesus. By the thunder of your power, Lord burst every bond, dismantle and destroy everything that gives the enemy access into my dream life, or into any part of my life.
- Anything that the enemy has used to steal from me or to manipulate my life contrary to the purpose of God.Lord, burst the bond break his yoke, no matter where, no matter the legal authority, break his yoke, shatter his fetter, utterly dismantle and destroy the yoke of the enemy in the name of Jesus. Thank you faithful God.
- The Lord will make us worship Him, give us a wonderful environment to serve Him this year. We will not run helter skelter this year in the name of Jesus.
- We will not be under satanic pressure this year in the name of Jesus. The devil will not give us any assignment this year in the name of Jesus. The name of the Lord will be magnified and we will worship the Lord from depth of our hearts. We will celebrate the victories in Jesus name.
We have seen God answer prayers within one hour, the most recent one, the answer came before the brother finished writing the request. He got a miracle job. When God says yes, nobody can say no. When God says done, no one can revoke it. One of the things that the devil uses to fight faith is doubt. Once you entertain the negative voice that says after all, I have been praying, does it work? silence that voice. I stand to tell you that it is working. Our God is Great.
If God is preparing you, just surrender, follow Him. Don’t entertain that voice of manipulation, the voice of doubt. This year, may we never miss our appointment, may we never miss our allocation. I want to tell you that your miracle is locational. That is why you don’t see me gallivanting. I know where God has called me to be and i am there, from there to the uttermost parts of the earth.
Verse 10; I prophesy that none shall make you afraid, nothing shall make you afraid this year and beyond in the name of Jesus. Fear is another thing that the devil uses to attack your faith. That is why you need to be declaring the word of God. When you declare the word of God, your faith will rise. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. Don’t mumble it, declare it. If you want to go to bed, read aloud Psalm 27. This was an instruction I was given over 20 years ago, and by the grace of God, I have not broken it. “The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall i fear?…..”
- Father, may your presence never depart from me all the days of my life. As I go out, as I come in, let your presence go with me. Let your presence transform my life and grant me victories after victories in the name of Jesus.
“THE LORD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY LIFE OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID”
TO BE CONTINUED…