“Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace; thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defense, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.”
For emphasis, let’s split the scripture above (Job 22:21-25 KJV) into nine simple points:
- Acquaint yourself with God
- Be at peace with Him
- Obey His instructions
- Meditate on His word
- Return to the Almighty
- Eschew iniquity
- Then you will lay up gold as dust
- The Almighty will be your defense
- You will have plenty of silver
The secret of supernatural abundance is acquainting yourself with God by being in good terms with Him. God blesses those who are close to Him. Men like Abraham Isaac, Jacob, Job, David, Joseph, Daniel and others were all prosperous in the real sense of that word. The closer you are to God, the more of His nature you reflect.
God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him according to Hebrews 11:6b. How much heart you have for God will determine how much of His treasure He can entrust to your care. Jesus said “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you” (Matthew 6:33 KJV).
If you reverently fear the Lord, you will naturally obey His instructions; as contained in the Bible. In return He will bless you, and His blessing will make you rich with no sorrow at all. You will have gold as dust. Your heart will not be tied to toys because you are already deeply in love with God. Your affections are set on the things above. You will have plenty of silver but silver will not have you. The Almighty will be your defense In Jesus’ name.
ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH GOD.
Give your life to Jesus Christ God’s son. Say the simple prayer below:
Dear Heavenly Father, I worship you. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. Please have mercy on me and forgive all my sins. Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, I unreservedly surrender my life to you. I confess that you died and rose from the dead for me. Please be my Lord and personal saviour and grant me the grace to live for you all the days of my life. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus. I proclaim I am born again. Amen.
- Worship the Lord for His ALMIGHTINESS. Thank Him for His benevolence.
- Confess “Let the Lord be magnified who has pleasure in my prosperity.”
- Celebrate His wonderful gift of salvation.
- Confess and repent of all your sins. Ask for mercy.
- Plead the Blood of Jesus.
- Rededicate your life to Christ.
- Ask for grace to love what God loves and to hate what He hates.
- Ask for grace to be complete in obedience to Divine instructions all the days of your life.
- Renounce idolatry in all its ramifications.
- Pray that nothing will ever take the place of God in your heart.
May the Lord favour you and bless you indeed. May you have plenty of silver, and gold as dust in Jesus’ name. AMEN.