I think the simplest definition of deception is abandoning what is valuable to pursue something that amounts to nothing; throwing away what is valuable to pursue what is valueless. That is what the devil likes getting people to do all the time. Look at what Adam had in the garden. A perfect man placed in a perfect environment and was given lord tenancy over the earth. He was told not to do one thing but it was that one thing he insisted on doing, so he threw away everything he had to go for that one thing.
- I raise the blood of Jesus against the power of deception in the Mighty name of Jesus. You power of deception, I overcome you by the blood of the lamb and by the word of my testimony in the mighty name of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus against you, I bind you today, cast you into the abyss, destroy your works and terminate your operations in Jesus name.
- Confess, “I cannot be deceived, my family cannot be deceived. No member of this fellowship will be deceived. We have the word of God in us, we have the unction in Jesus name”. Glory be to God. Tell someone, “you have an unction!”.
- Joel 2:17 (KJV) “Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?”. Heavenly Father spare your people in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Lord do not give your heritage to reproach in the name of Jesus. Terminate every form of reproach in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father make it impossible for the heathen to rule over us. Terminate the rule of the heathen in the land. Make it impossible for people to ask where is now my God? Do not allow them to say where is Jehovah the one we are serving in the mighty name of Jesus.
Verse 28: “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh…..” We are here for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will catapult us to greater height. You have an unction. People like to quote this scripture before the verse 17. The thing that unlocks verse 28 is what the priests do between the porch and the altar. Before the rain, there must be an intercession. Intercession precipitates the rain. Repentance precipitates restoration.
The greatest obstacle to being ten times better is defilement. I wish that the Church will emphasize this. Defilement brings disrobement. You know the things that defile and damn the soul of man. There are so many agents of defilement that have been released against man. These are the things that neutralize people’s prayer and fasting efforts. Time flies and before you know it, we are starting another operation 18-18. If you want every second to count, purpose in your heart never to be defiled. Follow God according to His terms. Don’t entertain any gossip this year. Don’t make yourself a dump site for nonsense. Pursue purity; purity is power.
TO BE CONTINUED….