SURELY HE SHALL DELIVER YOU
“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence…….” Psalm 91:1-3 KJV
Every word of God is profitable, because He is faithful who has promised. In a time like this that the whole world is under the plague of a corona virus it is important that we anchor our faith on the word of God.
The only place you are guaranteed of safety in absolute sense is “In the secret place of the Most High”. The presence of God ensures that no harm shall come near you, no evil shall come near your dwelling. The secret of Divine protection is dwelling in the secret place of the Most High. Always remember that safety is not the absence of danger, but the presence of God in the midst of it.
We need to shift from visitation-mindedness to habitation-mindedness. The promise of Divine protection is for he that dwells in the secret place of the Most High, not he that visits. The Hebrew word for ‘dwelleth’ is ‘Yashab’, which means to sit down, to remain, to settle in the sense of taking up a homestead or staking out a claim and resisting all claim-jumpers to possess a place and live therein.
As you learn to dwell in the secret place of the Most High all the blessings in Psalm 91 shall follow you. Furthermore, “He (The Lord) shall deliver thee in six troubles; yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. In famine He shall redeem thee from death and in war from the power of the sword….. At destruction and famine thou shall laugh……..” Job 5:19-27
My dearly beloved dwelling in the secret place of the Most High begins with a quality decision to surrender your life to Jesus Christ the eternal son of the Most High God. He will indwell you in the person of the Holy Spirit.
Give your life to Christ. Say the simple prayer below:
Dear Heavenly Father, I worship you. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. Please have mercy on me and forgive all my sins. Jesus Christ Son of the Living God, I unreservedly surrender my life to you. Please be my Lord and personal saviour and grant me the grace to live for you all the days of my life. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus. I proclaim I am born again. Amen.
- Worship the LORD for He is good, and His mercy endures forever, His faithfulness to all generations.
- Celebrate Jesus Christ, the incarnate Word of the Living God.
- Ask God to mercifully forgive all your transgressions.
- Appropriate the cleansing ministry of the Blood of Jesus, the blood of everlasting covenant, and renounce every evil covenant operating in your life.
- Rededicate your life and family to Jesus Christ.
- Plead the Blood of Jesus over your life, family, business, etc, and proclaim that as far as the east is separated from the west, the blood of Jesus Christ separates you, your family, business etc from any evil, (like COVID-19 etc) in Jesus name.
Surely, He shall deliver you from the fatal plague. No evil shall come near you, no harm shall near your dwelling in the Mighty name of Jesus! AMEN.