9. The knowledge of God will give you stability. When all other things are sinking and falling, you will be standing. Why? Your ship will be like the ark of Noah because it is God based. The word of God is eternal. The word of God does not change with time, it changes things with time. John 17:17, “Sanctify them through thy truth: they word is truth.” Anybody who does not know the word of God cannot really know God because the word of God is God. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” John 1:1. The incarnate word is Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of the most high.
10. The knowledge of God will give you wisdom of God. Wisdom is the correct application of knowledge for one’s personal benefit and for the benefit of others. There is no point in accumulating knowledge if you cannot use it for your personal benefit. You are the first person that ought to benefit from knowledge. Knowledge of God will produce the blessings of God in your life that are tangible.
11. The knowledge of God will produce in your life divine exploits. Heb. 11:33 describes the heroes of faith, “Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouth of lions.” All the heroes of faith did exploits. Signs and wonders should follow those that believe. “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover” Mark 16:17-18.
12. The knowledge of God will give you eternal life. John 17:3, “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” Eternal life is not something you die to inherit, you start enjoying it right from here. Some people are like the Athenians in Acts of the Apostles; they are serving the God that they do not know and celebrating their ignorance. The Bible is replete with people who knew God and who did exploits. Men like Abraham, David, Daniel etc. Daniel knew his God and refused to bow to nonsense. He was so consolidated that he was sought after. May God give us more Daniels in our time in the name of Jesus. Daniel reigned in his land of captivity. Regardless of the situation or circumstance in the country where you reside, you can still reign. Power will make you rule but wisdom will make you reign, the wisdom from above is above all. The wisdom of the world is sensual, carnal and inferior to the wisdom of God.
Questions that only you can answer
- “Do I really know God?”
- “Does He know me?”
- “Am I living for Him?”
- “What God purpose am I serving in my generation?”
- “If the trumpet sounds now, will I fly?”
- Give your life to Christ
- Re-dedicate your life to Jesus
- Dear heavenly Father, I stretch my hands to you, have mercy on me. Forgive me, wash me, cleanse me. I proclaim that Jesus Christ, your Son, died for me and that he rose from the dead. Lord, help me to live for you all the days of my life. Jesus, I unreservedly invite you into my life. Come, be my Lord, my Saviour, my Deliverer and help me to live for you all the days of my life. Thank you Jesus. I proclaim that I am born again. Help me to be all you want me to be in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, I ask you to reveal yourself to me personally. I want to have a personal encounter with you. Please, help me to know you. I desire to know you more than I have ever known you. Help me O God not to be deceived. Help me to be at the blessing side of prophecy.
- Grant me the grace to walk hand in hand with you so that you purpose may be fulfilled in my life. Help me to serve you according to your purpose in my generation in the name of Jesus. Make me all you want me to be. Claim me and make me your delight in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED…..