VITAL KEYS CONT’D
3. Tremble in reverential fear of God. The fear of God will safeguard you from a lot of things. Reverential fear of God will keep you from trouble. Reverential fear of God will not allow your erection to determine your direction in life; men take note. Woman, never you marry a man that does not fear God; he will mess up your life. One of the best things that happened to my wife and I was that we got married as spiritual Christians. We submitted ourselves for thorough deliverance before marriage. Lack of fear of God is the basis for the destruction of many marriages as well as destruction of destinies. Determine that the only place where you can commit sin is where God cannot see you; thankfully, there is no place like that! God is all seeing; you cannot escape from his gaze. The instructions he has given you in his word are meant for your good.
4. Keep yourself pure. Purity is power. There are agents of defilement all over the place. Run away from them. Run away from every agent of defilement. To be defiled is to give the enemy room to attack you. If you surround yourself with the devil’s food, he will surely visit you. The easiest way that the enemy can use to gain access into the life of anyone is to marry a daughter of the queen of the coast; if you do, queen of the coast automatically becomes your mother in law.
5. Be prepared. It is time to stop being ready, start living ready!
6. Keep watching, keep working and waiting. Part of your working is praying. Prayer is spiritual hard work. Don’t you ever stop working. Raise your prayer level to another level. One of the best things that happened to me is that I entered into ministry through intercession; so I love praying. Measure your prayer life. Jesus left us with the injunction, watch and pray. It is in the place of prayer that you fence off the things that you need to fence off; it is in the place of prayer that you keep the enemy at bay; it is in the place of prayer that you clean up. It is in the place of prayer that you connect to God. Prayer is theology of faith. God moves when we pray. You cannot do anything well until you have prayed. You can do all things well after you have prayed. Prayer is the seed you need to plant for divine intervention. Prayer is the expression of faith in the divinity, the greatest power in the whole universe. Prayer is tapping into the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient nature of God, our Father. God moves when we pray. Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer. That was how he fulfilled his ministry.
7. Keep enjoying the presence of God. Be a person of God’s presence. The presence of God is to be enjoyed.
If you put these keys to use, you will not be caught unawares. You will smile when the trumpet will sound. You will be caught up in the air to be with Christ, to rendezvous with him in glory and to reign with him forever. Heaven will become so real to you to the extent that everything down here will be like toy.
TO BE CONTINUED…..