Initial Signs cont’d
6. Massive persecution of believers according to Luke 21:12-17 “But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake. And it shall turn to you for a testimony. Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.”
You don’t need everybody’s endorsement. Truth is not beggarly. Truth does not need anything to lean on in order to be relevant. Truth can stand on its own. The people of the world have the spirit of the anti Christ while you have the spirit of Christ, so, there is no common ground. Inability to discern and understand that there are two ways – the narrow way and the broad way is the undoing of many people. When people fail to discern, they celebrate what they ought to repudiate. The narrow way leads to heaven while the broad way leads to hell. There can never be a meeting point between light and darkness. On the day of the rapture, some Churches will still be having normal service oblivious of it. True word of God is not meant to make you comfortable, it is meant to yank out things in you and reposition you. That is exactly what the Church should be doing. We must not be apologetic about our faith in the Lord. Believers all over the world are being persecuted as the scriptures prophesied.
- Heavenly Father, please help me. In any way that that I am walking in disobedience, please re-direct me. I have heard your word; I do not want to be on the other side. Help me to be complete in obedience. Help me and position me to be part of your bride and to worship you according to your terms and not according to my terms.
- Help me to be rapture ready. I do not want to miss the sound of the trumpet. When the bridegroom shall come for his bride, grant me the grace to fly. Help me to rendezvous with you in glory and to reign with you eternally in the name of Jesus.
- I put my hand in your hand and I depend solely on the finished work of your Son, Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, to finish well and to finish strong. May I not miss you.
- You have gone to prepare a place for me, please prepare me for that place so that where you are, there I will be also. Grant that no member of my family will be left behind. Grant that no member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International will be left behind.
- Grant that none of us shall be deceived. Please open our eyes to behold wondrous things from on high.
- Help me to be more spiritual than I am. Grant me the grace to walk with you and never to bow to satanic pressure in Jesus name.
- May I not miss my reward here and hereafter, in the name of Jesus.
- Please empower me and help me never to deal treacherously with the covenant. In any way Lord that I have dealt treacherously with the covenant in the past, I am sorry, please forgive me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, please grant me the spirit of contentment in the name of Jesus. AMEN!