- I have dominion over sickness, disease, death and hell. I have dominion over poverty, scarcity, lack, recession, and rejection. I have dominion over every work of darkness. I have dominion over every agent of darkness. I have dominion over every evil seal. I have dominion over every rod of the wicked in the name of Jesus.
- Father, have mercy on me. In any way I have missed your mark, please wash me, me, cleanse me, and purify me. I ask you, O God, to cleanse me with the precious blood of your dear Son Jesus Christ.
- I put my hand in your hand, Jesus Christ, and rededicate my life afresh to you. I declare that you are the Lord over my life, body, soul, and spirit. I declare that my life is hid with Christ in God. I declare that I belong to Jesus Christ Son of the living God for ever. My family belongs to Jesus, my ministry belongs to Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
- You are the rock of our salvation, protection, preservation, provision, progression, perfection, and promise. In you, I live and move and have my being. Blessed be your name.
- Through you I shall do valiantly. Through you and in you, I am more than a conqueror. Thank you blessed Lord. Let the conqueror’s anointing rest upon me right now and everywhere I go in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, in heaven you won the battle, on the cross you won the battle, in the grave you won the battle and you have given me the victory. I celebrate your victory. I declare that the victory of the cross is my victory.
- I therefore appropriate the blood of Jesus upon my life, body, soul, spirit, mind, will, emotion, initiative, and personality. I appropriate the blood of Jesus upon my family. I bring everything that concerns me under the power, influence and cover of the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I declare that through the blood of Jesus Christ, I am sanctified, justified, and glorified. I declare that through the blood of Jesus, I am cleansed, made holy, and purified in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that through the blood of Jesus Christ, I have access to the throne of grace and I ascend through the death burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
- My life is hid with Christ in God. I ascend with Christ. I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of Jesus, God’s Son, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…….