It is so easy to veer into idolatry and that is one of the dangers of the prosperity message. What people use to judge success today is far from it! Unfortunately, that is the only thing the prosperity teachers preach. We need to be careful. All that glitters is not gold.
Get it right in the heart of worship. What do you worship? If you don’t have worship as the foundation of your faith and you are taught about prosperity the way it is taught today, you are going to end up as an idolater! You may not even know that you are wrong, you will still be thinking that you are on the right path.
- Lord, please help me never to veer into idolatry. Grant me the grace to fall in love over and over again with you and to esteem my relationship with you above all else in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Grant me the grace to walk closely with you. Help me to walk hand-in-hand with you and to love you above everything else. Let even the idea of substituting that love for anything else never arise in my heart in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Make me one who worships you in spirit and in truth in Jesus’ name.
It is not a large congregation that makes a big Church neither is it the large cathedral that makes a great Church. “What then makes a great church,” you may ask? What makes a great Church is a congregation of those who worship God in spirit and in truth. Think about it. Reach out to God right now.
- Lord, now that I have settled it with you, I stretch my hands to you and ask you to multiply my blessings exceedingly, multiply the resources in my hand exceedingly, multiply the money in my hand exceedingly. Multiply your peace, joy and anointing upon my life exceedingly. Multiply every seed I sow exceedingly. Lord, multiply my joy exceedingly. Multiply your blessings that make rich and do not add any sorrow in my life exceedingly in the name of Jesus.
- I ask, O God, that you break every barrier in Jesus’ name.
Everything God can give you he has in supernatural abundance. There is no economics in heaven. There is no scarcity in heaven. Everything God has, he has it in infinity raised to power infinity over zero. So, you can never liquidate God. God’s blessings are self-generating and self-perpetuating. That is the beauty of it.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, look into my life, look into where I am coming from. I repent of the sin of ancestral idolatry and repent of everything my forebears did. Lord, I use the power of the blood of Jesus Christ to wipe them away and I ask, O God, that you stretch your hand and terminate every woe associated with my family.
- Terminate scarcity. Break the curse of poverty forever. Break the curse of aridity. Break the curse of infertility. Break the curse of barrenness. Break the curse of delay. Break the curse of discouragement. Break the curse of depression. Break the curse of oppression, break them and let them be no more in the name of Jesus Christ.
TO BE CONTINUED.