The Bible says, love not the world. Friendship with the world is enmity with God. If you give your heart to the things of the world, you are on your way to hell. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be given unto you. You cannot have dominion of the thing that controls you. You have to come from above so that you can be above all. The things that the devil will use to seduce you are the things he knows you lust after.
- Ask God to strengthen you in your moments of vulnerability that you never sucuumb to satanic pressure.
- Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, strengthen me in my moments of vulnerability. Make it impossible for me to succumb to satanic pressure in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I pray for myself and every member of my family and every member of Holy Ghost Fellowship International. Lord, in our moments of vulnerability, in times of our weaknesses, make it impossible for us to ever succumb to satanic pressures.
- Help us never to say yes when we ought to say no. Help us O God. Let your spirit strengthen us, let your spirit take over whenever the tempter comes in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord, we depend on you, Lord, in Jesus name.
TITLES OF THE DEVIL CONT’D
- He is the prince of this world, according to John 14:30.
“Hereafter, I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” This is a very profound statement, very deep indeed. Jesus could say this because there was no evil seal at all in him; there was no lust of the flesh, no lust of the eye, no pride of life in him. what gives the devil access to the lives of people is what they crave; what they lust after, what they pursue. What you pursue is what you will attract. We must be very careful. When the devil comes will he find any of his property in you? Will he find lies, pride, stealing, backbiting, slander, and so on in you? If you are still attracted to earthly glamour, there is danger. What you find in the world is glamour and not glory. Glory is not found on the surface. Glory is not found in the outer court, glory is not found in the holy place, it is found in the holy of holiest. You must press into the holy of holies in order to experience the glory and once you taste that glory, you will discover that nothing on this earth can ever satisfy or compare with glory. Why people are chasing lower things is because they have never gone up.
TO BE CONTINUED………..