It is very easy to enter into evil initiations. Initiations can be done through exchange of gifts, even wedding gifts that are not sanctified. A lot of people are not aware of this. Do a study of the story of Achan in the Bible (Josh 7:21). What sin did he commit? Very simple! He brought a Babylonian garment (what God calls abomination) into the camp and as such the entire camp began to suffer defeat just because of one transgression; the sin of one man!
- Come against everything that God calls abominable which you have gotten yourself into. Any form of evil initiation that is still operating in any area of my life, I break it now. I use the power in the name of Jesus to nullify every evil initiation operating in any area of my life. I break that evil initiation. I cancel that evil initiation in the name of Jesus Christ. I plead the blood of Jesus against that evil initiation. I nullify it in the name of Jesus. The power of evil initiation comes to an end in any area of my life in Jesus name.
- Every evil seal that I have ever collected, break in the name of Jesus Christ. Every evil cord that links me to any evil altar, break in the name of Jesus. Every evil ancestral cord, break in the name of Jesus. Every evil familial cord, break in the name of Jesus. Anything that gives the enemy access to my life, break, in the name of Jesus. I raise the blood of Jesus against them.
- I renounce every evil sacrifice operating in my life, I declare that the only sacrifice is the sacrifice of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the perfect sacrifice, signed and sealed with the precious blood of Jesus. That is the sacrifice that operates in my life in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce every claim of idolatry over my life in the name of Jesus and I command the overthrow of satanic priesthood of idolatry. I declare the everlasting priesthood of Jesus Christ. Jesus is my eternal high priest. I am a king and I am a priest after the order of Melchizedek in the name of Jesus because the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth has cleansed me, washed me, purified and sanctified me. I am sanctified by the blood of the Lamb in Jesus name.
- Jesus, I want to have a special encounter with you that will transform my life and perfect all that concerns me. My destiny is secured in your hands. Blessed be your name. Amen.
- Jesus, I yield my life afresh to you. Look into my life, anywhere I need forgiveness, please forgive me. Anywhere I need cleansing, please cleanse me, anywhere I need healing, please heal me. Anywhere I need deliverance, please deliver me. Anywhere I need restoration, please restore me. Look into my life. No one who comes to you returns empty handed. I will not go empty handed. I know that you are the same yesterday, today and forever.
- Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me. Jesus, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort.
- Talk to God right now about that matter that the enemy used to humiliate you the previous year. Say, make haste O God to deliver me, make haste O God to help me. O God, make no tarrying, do not delay in the name of Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED…….