Our redemption, according to 1 Pet. 1:18, is priceless, redeemed with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Money cannot buy our redemption. Celebrate this.
- Lord, I thank you for saving me, thank you for helping me, thank you for delivering me, thank you for redeeming my soul, thank you for sanctifying me. I give you glory, I give you honour, I give you adoration, I am grateful.
- Lord, I come to your cross and I ask that you remove every transgression from my heart, wash me, purge me and cleanse me from every iniquity. Go through my record, every trace of impurity, Lord, roll it away. Make me holy, pure, and acceptable in your sight.
- I apply the blood of Jesus Christ upon my life, body, soul and spirit. I saturate every aspect of my life with the blood of Jesus. I bring every aspect of my life under the power and cover of the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Let it flow from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Purify me to the utmost, cleanse me to the utmost. Sanctify me to the utmost. Let the blood of Jesus avail for me comprehensively, in every area of my life. Thank you most holy God. I depend on you. Blessed be your name. Hallowed be your name.
- I now drop my fears and worries at the feet of our Lord Jesus Christ, I drop my cares and worries at the cross in exchange for his peace that passes all understanding. I drop my weaknesses and I take on his strength, I drop my defeats in exchange for his victories. I drop my faults and take on his righteousness. I drop my sorrow and I take on his joy. I drop my woes and I take on his blessings. I drop my poverty and I take on his supernatural abundance. I drop my humanity and I take on his divinity. I drop my will in exchange for his will. I drop every evil covenant in exchange for his everlasting covenant. I exchange my rejection for his acceptance. I exchange my barrenness for his fruitfulness. I exchange my diseases for his perfect health. I exchange my demotion for his divine elevation. I exchange my foolishness for his wisdom. I exchange my limitations for his limitless anointing. I exchange my dryness for his river of life – the river of life is flowing out of my belly.
- Lord, I worship you. I praise you. Through you I shall do valiantly. In you, I am more than a conqueror. Blessed be your name, amen.
TO BE CONTINUED………