The best relationship anyone can ever have is relationship with the One who said, “Let there be light and there was light.” He is the Omnipotent, the Omnipresent and the Omniscient One, the One who is Love himself (in the truest sense of that word). He loves us so much that he has promised not to withhold any good thing from those who walk uprightly according to Psa. 84:11. If you walk with him, it is the greatest walk you can ever have. Unfortunately, man consistently de-prioritizes his walk with God. It started in the Garden of Eden and has continued to progress.
You need to ask yourself, what is my priority? What comes first in my heart? What is the worth of my relationship with God? Most people fail in this regard; on a scale of seven, they can only score one. Such people only have a Sunday relationship with God and that Sunday is just about few hours. God is looking for those who sincerely place him first in everything and those are the people whom he will reward. There is no greater reward than that which the One who created the universe can give; the One who is unlimited and the inexhaustible source of every good thing. It is a wonderful thing to have him as our Father. It is a wonderful privilege to know him, walk with him and to worship him.
- Lord, help me to place my priorities right in life in the name of Jesus. In any way that I am chasing vanity, in any way that I have preferred other things above you in my heart, Lord, today, I declare that I am sorry, please help me, forgive me.
- Do not allow me to miss the opportunities of walking with you, of knowing you more and more, of falling in love with you and of treasuring my relationship with you.
- Grant me the grace not to be carried away by the superfluity of this world and by the things that want to pull me out of your presence. Help me to chase you all the days of my life and to walk hand in hand with you so that your purpose may be fulfilled in every area of my life.
- Grant me grace to be all that you want me to be; to fall in love over and over again with you. Help me to love you above anything else in my heart.
- Grace to be who you want me to be, what you want me to be and to do what you want me to do to the best of ability, grant unto me, O Lord.
- Where I am weak, please strengthen me, where I am failing, please lift me. Where I am sick, please heal me. Where I am deficient, please be my perfection. I depend on you faithful God. I look up to you from whom all blessing flows. Elohim, El Shaddai, El Elyon. Thank you so much. Though you, I shall do valiantly.
- Open my eyes to behold wondrous things from on high. Guide me by your spirit. Establish me on the Way – Jesus Christ your Son. Thank you faithful God. I depend on you to finish well and finish strong. Blessed be your name, in Jesus name.
- I ask that you grant me kingdom keys that will help me navigate this world comprehensively and successfully in Jesus name.
TO BE CONTINUED……..