Isa. 41:10, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” May you walk in the consciousness of God’s ever abiding presence in the name of Jesus. His presence will drive away fear from you. Remember that safety is not the absence of danger but the presence of God in the midst of it. Psa. 23:4, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
It is the presence of God that guarantees safety. Where fear operates, faith disappears. ‘Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. And lo, no one was there’. The Bible says anything that is not born out of faith is sin. Understanding of the technical dimensions of the word of God is very important. Things are not going to get better in the world, so the greatest safety remains the word of God. The word of God is life, the word of God is health. Safety is of the Lord. Walk in the consciousness of God’s presence – “for thou art with me”. The presence of God guarantees your absolute protection as well as your provision. There is deliverance in the word of God. “He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions.” (Psalm 107:20)
- Lord, I receive your word in Isaiah 41:10. Have mercy on me O God in any way that I have ever exercised fear in the name of Jesus. Today, I drop my fears at the feet of the cross of Jesus Christ and in the place of fear, I receive faith.
- Lord, I thank you for your ever abiding presence with me. I bless and magnify your name. I will not be dismayed because you are my God. You will strengthen me, you will help me. You will uphold me with your right hand of righteousness. You will see me through the wilderness. I know you will see me through any challenge that comes my way.
- Lord, I depend on you. Touch the mountains, let them smoke. I thank you because there is no problem you cannot solve; no mountain you cannot move, and no challenge you cannot fix. There is nothing the enemy has done that you cannot undo.
- Thank you for the power of your outstretched hand that is giving me victory after victories. Through you I shall do valiantly. In you, I am more than a conqueror. I declare it because that is what your word says. I celebrate your ever abiding presence in every area of my life.
- I thank you for your guiding light. I thank you for your strength. I thank you for your generous provisions. Lord I celebrate your divine assistance. I celebrate your capability to help me, to lift me, to provide for me and supply all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I lift up your name. Thank you blessed Lord. Through you I shall do valiantly.
- It is well with me. It is well with my home. It is well with my body. It is well with my soul. It is well with my spirit. Since you are in charge, nothing shall go wrong. I enthrone you Lord over my endeavours. I enthrone you Lord over my mind, will, emotions, initiative, and personality. Thank you mighty God. I depend on you. Thank you for the power of your outstretched hand. May your name be praised, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……..