SEVEN REASONS WHY THERE SHALL BE NO MORE LACK
2. The manifest presence of God destroys lack.
The presence of God is antithetical to lack. Psa. 123:1-4, “Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, o thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of the servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us. Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt. Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scoring of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.” This is prayer for mercy. It is only the mercy of God that can terminate the lack in the poor nations of the world. It is good to have money; what is bad is for money to have you. Money is a good servant but a very bad master.
- Lord, if I be your child, manifest the fullness of your glory in my life and terminate every lack in the name of Jesus. Let your presence terminate every scarcity, lack, and every trace of poverty. Break that curse and let your river of life flow in every area of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Give me supernatural abundance in the name of Jesus. Let my presence begin to command your abundance and let your anointing for increase and multiplication rest upon the work of my hands in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, whatever I lay my hands on shall prosper and flourish in the name of Jesus.
- I am highly favoured. I am blessed. I am a child of the living God, therefore I lack nothing. My Father is the inexhaustible source of every good thing. All good and perfect gifts come from him.
- Let all my blessings locate me right now, from the east, west, north and south. I shall lend to many nations; I shall not borrow.
- Let the anointing of the Holy Ghost terminate every scarcity, terminate every lack, and woe, for there is a river in Jesus’ name. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED………