Vital Lessons from the Wise Men
6. The wise men were obedient.
They were submissive to supernatural guidance and that was why when God instructed them not to go back to Herod, they were complete in obedience.
- Lord, grant me the grace to be complete in obedience to the leading and promptings of the Holy Spirit. I align my will to your will, Lord I align completely in every area of my life to your revealed will. Help me to be prompt and complete in obedience. Thank you blessed Lord.
- Let the supernatural blessings of obedience come upon me this season and all the days of my life in Jesus name.
7. They were worshippers.
They were first and foremost worshippers. It takes a worshipper to go the extra mile in seeking God. People are no longer ready to go the extra mile in the Church today because there are very few worshippers in the Church. People know how to plead the blood of Jesus but they forget that the blood of Jesus is the blood of extreme sacrifice. What extra mile are you ready to go in order to lift others? The norm today is – “what is in it for me?”
- Father, please make me a true worshipper; a worshipper in spirit and in truth. Help me to worship you in spirit and in truth in the name of Jesus. May I not fail you in worship in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Consolidate my worship. Make me worshipful; make my life full of worship in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
TO BE CONTINUED……..