Zech. 9:11, “As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.” Defilement puts people in prison. God will not allow us to be held in bondage by the things we are supposed to dominate in Jesus name.
- Father, make it impossible for the things that I am supposed to dominate to dominate or rule over me in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that dethroned powers will never rule over me. I rule over them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I take authority over any power that is delegated to make me sink. I bind that power and cast it into the bottomless pit.
- I stand on the word of God in Matt. 18:18 that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, therefore I bind you powers of defilement. I cast you into the bottomless pit and destroy your works. I terminate your operation; thus far you come you go no further in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The Lord who has lifted me up will not allow me to sink in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I break myself loose from the pit wherein is no water, from the pit of oppression, from the pit of depression, from the pit of suppression, affliction, seduction and defilement. I break loose from the pit of obstruction. I break loose from any satanic pit and from any satanic embargo in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I break loose from any demon on assignment against the purpose of God in my life in the name of Jesus. By the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare my total liberation from anything that defiles and damns the soul of man in Jesus name I pray.
The devil knows that anyone who is defiled stinks in the realm of the spirit and anything that stinks sinks; that is why we must be careful of whom we submit to. Anyone who is not aggressively pressing towards heaven should not be your leader. Nobody stumbles into heaven by chance. The Bible says right from the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force. It is a destiny issue and there are forces that will do everything and anything to ensure that you don’t make it to the Promised Land. It is left for you to say in spite of the goliath, I break into the enemy territory. I will cross over by the power that resurrected Jesus Christ from the grave, I will make it to the promised land in Jesus name.
As you do this, heaven will back you up to succeed in the name of Jesus Christ. Whenever you take a right decision, heaven applauds you. That was exactly what happened in the case of Daniel. Immediately, he purposed in his heart not to be defiled, heaven collaborated to make him succeed.
TO BE CONTINUED…….