There is a level of holiness you cannot attain until demonic forces have been dealt with. God’s programme is for his children to be full of fire while those who bow to other gods are meant to be stubble. The fire of God is a consuming fire (Heb. 12:29).
You cannot be a carrier of the presence of God and be far from the fire of his presence. Fire is meant to burn; any fire that does not burn has not fulfilled its purpose. You cannot have fire on an altar and yet the altar is not producing results. There is so much ignorance in this area. I can remember vividly back then about a Church that was promoting holiness but which did not believe in deliverance. Most of the people from that Church who attended our deliverance sessions always manifest terrible, wicked spirits.
If you trivialize what you are supposed to be pressing into, how can you carry it? Prov. 25:4 says, “Take away the dross from the silver, and there shall come forth a vessel for the finer.”
- Father, thank you for your word. In any way that I am encumbered, in any way that the enemy appears to be having an upper hand in my life, in any way that I have allowed the enemy operate where he should not, please forgive me. Have mercy on me, cleanse me, wash me, purify me and make me holy. Make me pure in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of purification come upon me. I ask that you baptize me with the fire of your presence, let it burn from the crown of my head down to the soles of my feet.
- Let the fire of your presence burn every sickness, disease, and anything the enemy has configured to work against your purpose for my life in the name of Jesus.
- Let your fire fall and consume anything that binds, anything that hinders and anything that fetters.
- Let your fire burn anything that the adversary has brought into my life. Let your fire consume the powers of darkness and their weapons in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make the weapons of our adversaries useless in their hands in the name of Jesus.
- Let your fire burn to ashes every blockade, satanic padlock and embargo in the name of Jesus.
- Let your fire fall. Let your glory burst forth in the name of Jesus.
TO BE CONTINUED…….