After several years of praying with people trusting God for the fruit of the womb, confirm to me that almost ninety percent of the the problem is spirit. If you deal with the spirit, the person will begin to have children. Exo. 23:24-26, “Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and break down their images. And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water, and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill.” Your enemies will turn their back unto you in Jesus name. Receive the victorious anointing that flows from the altar at Calvary. You will stand upon the ruins of your enemies and fly the banner of the Lord and declare that Jesus has done it for you because Jesus was wounded for your sake so that you may enjoy the fullness of the blessings of redemption. None shall be barren in Jesus name.
- I raise the banner of the Lord against you spirit of barrenness and miscarriage, I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. In the name above every other name, I terminate the operation of barrenness and lift up the name of the Lord; I exalt the name of Jesus.
- I declare abundant life in the name of Jesus.
- I shall possess my possession in Jesus name.
- I shall be all that God wants me to be in Jesus name.
- He went to the cross and was wounded so that I might be saved from eternal damnation in hell fire, according to John 3:16-17. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. for God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” Everlasting life is our portion. The reason why he was wounded is so that I may be free to enter my allotted inheritance in heaven. It is heaven at last! It is comprehensive dominion over darkness on earth and heaven at last to rendezvous with him in glory forever in eternity. Dominion over hell is part and parcel of our wonderful inheritance in Christ. We are blessed beyond curse. We have a wonderful inheritance. Let us enter into it in dignity and let as many as believe in Jesus follow us to our allotted inheritance in the name of Jesus.
The liberation from all the above is real and settled for us eternally. Jesus has finished the work and made all the necessary provisions for us to enjoy abundant life he has bought. We have a wonderful inheritance. We are blessed beyond curse. It is our responsibility to know, claim and appropriate all he has done for us and this requires knowledge, faith and positive action. May we be people who will take all these and may we begin to enjoy all the fullness of the blessings of redemption right from now in Jesus name.
If there is any area of your life that is not aligned to the fullness of this blessing, talk to God about it right now.