As the year begins to wind down, you need to gather more strength. One of the best things you can do is to intensify. Anything that wants to make you feel that you have done enough, you must not entertain. You must intensify. Consolidate.
- Praise God more than ever.
- Seek to worship God more than ever.
- Pray more than ever.
- Add fasting to your prayer.
- Serve God more than ever.
I always want to finish the year stronger than I took off. Spiritually speaking, the time the year comes to an end is the time of battle. That is the time when ‘kings go to war’. It is a time of spiritual warfare. Prayer is spiritual hard work. Sometimes you have to drag yourself in order to pray! But the advantage of prayer is enormous. If you know how important it is to your spiritual health, if you know how important it is to your spiritual well being which translates to your physical well being, you will pray. The Bible says, men ought always to pray and not to faint. May you not faint in the name of Jesus. Don’t submit to the lie that you have prayed enough. God’s standard for prayer is ‘without ceasing’ so you must not cease fire, 1 Thes 5:17.
- Lord, I don’t want to be lukewarm, I need grace. Please, supernaturally empower me. Help me to be on the cutting edge of your power, of your grace and of your anointing in the name of Jesus. Grant me the grace not to faint but supernaturally empower me to always be hot in the name of Jesus. Thank you blessed Lord.
- Let the fire of prayer intensify in my life. Let the fire of your presence intensify everywhere I go in Jesus name.
As mentioned in the previous teachings the antichrist has been in the world since the early Church. He is the personification of man’s enmity and rebellion against God as controlled by satan. He will be satan personified just as Christ is God personified and he will come from the fourth Roman Empire (or any of its offshoots). He will rule the whole world for seven years but will only show the fullness of his wickedness in the last three and half years according to Dan. 9:27 and Rev. 13:5.
TO BE CONTINUED……